|Sarah + Brian |
| Clare Wedding Photography |
Doolin Hotel | Monika Grabowska
I can’t tell you how much I loved this wedding, not only becasue my favourite show is Game of Thrones but becasue of the couple I was photographing not so long ago in Doolin.
From the moment we met I fell in love with their ideas which exceeded my expectations, I was in heaven surrounded by so much love.
When I started photographing their wedding I knew that I was a part of their day, not only because I was the photographer but because I felt like a friend like one of the guest celebrating their love to the fact that I shared a tear during the ceremony by Rev. Karen Dempsey , she made the experience so heartfelt.
Also I would love to mention staff from Hotel Doolin, they did a fantastic job as well as Grace Events for decorating the tables and all.
On that note I would love to thank to Sarah & Brian for trusting me and allowing me to photograph thier big day as well as mentioning me during the speeches- this just melted my heart, their family and friends for making me feel like a family member especially Sarah’s dad who keep me at ease.
Without further due check out the fantastic vendors and some of the images I created for the my Bride & Groom.
- · Wedding Dress:Lilac Rose, Limerick
- · Bridesmaids dresses: TK Maxx
- · Shoes:Zombie Peepshow – Etsy.ie
- · Rings: Tadgh Flynn Nenagh
- · Flowers: The flower den, Ennis, co Clare
- · Music: Clodagh Lawlor
- · Groomsmen’s suits: Ted Baker & Esquires Limerick
- · Jewellery- Matthew Stephens/ Etsy.ie
- · Car: VW Weddings
- · Stationery: Vistaprint/ DIY/ bride&groom direct.com
- · Make Up: Brenda Wall
- · Hair: Brenda Wall
- · Ceremony/Reception Music:DJ
- · Video: Stephen Tubridy
- · Paige boys- H & M
- · Flower girl – TK Maxx
- · Reception: Doolin Hotel
- · Decorations: Grace Events
- · Celebrant: Rev. Karen Dempsey